For the past 2 1/2 years we have been using our extra room by the master bedroom as a closet, so the only thing in our master bedroom was a bed, a clock, a small bookshelf, and two candles. That is all. Very basic. I have been scouring Craigslist for bedroom sets and had no luck based on our budget and my taste ;)
These are the only before photos I have:
Then about 2 months ago when we started to get the nursery ready we had to get down to business and get dressers for our bedroom. So if you give a mouse a cookie... That meant I wanted everything including a bed frame, side tables, a whole coordinated set. So we ordered from a a small company in Spokane that I fell in love with their style and the price was right on so we ordered a whole set. 8 weeks later they delivered... Part of the set.
No kidding, they forgot our knobs for all the drawers, the bed frame pieces that actually hold the mattress, and the mirror that goes on top of the dresser. So, every part of the furniture was messed up. We had a halfway bedroom for almost two weeks.
Just yesterday that came by and finished the delivery. Our drawers work, our bed is on the frame, and we have the mirror.
I'm so excited about how the furniture makes our room homey and finally finished! :) well worth the wait





I love the way that looks! Nice work!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete