I was on the way home from the coast and I got a call from Brian because he was peeling wood... and this happened:
He wanted me to super glue it or stitch it up when I got home because it wouldn't stop bleeding. Ummm... no thanks. So I said I'd meet him at Urgent care. Of course, it was closed on Sunday afternoon so we had to go to the ER and he was no very happy. I called him back like an hour later and he was at Burgerville getting some food just in case it took a while. To his credit, it did :)
They cleaned it up, stitched him up, and sent him on his way.
It looks a lot better now that it's cleaned up... but poor guy, his wife apparently kicked it in her sleep that very first night :-/ whoops! He's one tough guy, but I'm glad he got the professionals to take care of him.






No comments:
Post a Comment