Brian went to train for a new position at work at the company's California offices and he invited me to join him! I went down the weekend before to hang out with my friend Kara (who actually introduced Brian and I). It was so fun to have a mini vacay, get some time in the sun, and just hang out!
 |
| Golden Gate Bridge |
 |
| A Brian and a McKenzie <3>3> |
 |
| She took me by the Tanner's place |
 |
| We got pedi's and awkward chair massages |
 |
| Mexican food! |
 |
| Randomly ran into a HS friend Kate! |
And then my fabulous hostess took me to Napa for some wine tasting!
After Napa, I went to Foster City with Brian. I was able to get together with Kara for lunch of coffee during the week, which was fabulous... just like college :)
Brian and I went to the beach one evening and just hung out after his work.
I got in some awesome waterside runs... made for a great vacation :)
 |
| Flower from my hubby |
 |
| Love this man :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment