Each night Brian and I go through a bedtime routine with Billy, and the final moments include saying a night time prayer while I nurse Billy in our rocking chair. This is absolutely of my favorite times of the day, and such a special time for our little family. Tonight we got to the part where we say what we are thankful for, and after saying that we are thankful for our "mama friends and babies" Billy stopped nursing and said "Mama." I looked at Brian and said, "It's like he is saying he is thankful for me" and Billy stopped nursing again and said "Mama"
This Mama had eyes full of tears and a heart full of love. Definitely a moment that I will cherish, forever.


A beautiful moment indeed! Thanks for sharing :) Baby Billy is growing so fast... as do all little boys I am learning... :(
ReplyDeleteThis is so special!
ReplyDelete