Happy 1st Birthday Billy!
My baby boy. My first baby. I can't believe that you are One!
I love you more and more each day, and you have made my heart grow exponentially. I actually did not know I could love so much.
I love your little voice saying "Mama" It is by far the best tiny sound in the world and I hope to keep that sound in my heart for all of my life.
Right now you are taking up to 10 steps between Dad and Mom... ending in a dive for a hug :) Pulling up to standing, and walking with your little push walker.
Other than Mama, you are also saying "Duck, Cup, Truck, Dog" and you started to "Mooo" "Hiss" and "Roar" when we look through your books with animals in them.
You love to read, you love to snuggle your little blue blanket before sleeping, you love food (but not bottles of milk these days), you love drinking out of cups, and love putting things in cups :) You love your dog, any duck, and pushing trucks.
My baby Billy, I am so happy that I get to be your Mama and I am excited to live this life with you to help you grow and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment