Tuesday, April 15, 2014

2 months!

Baby Billy turned two months and looking through the pics, he's looking more like a baby and less like an infant. He's changed so much!














Brian got this gem while they were doing tummy time. It makes me chuckle every time I see it :)





One of our many attempts at a family photo...



On Sunday the 6th we attended a baptism class at the church to get the information we needed to sign up for Billy's baptism. He did great in his first class, and I appreciated the excuse to walk around the the very exciting lecture part ;)



Selfie in the classroom...



Because he is growing so much, it makes sense that he stretched so much, but even though he does it often, I can't get over how cute he is. So Big!



We are a big fan of the Bjorne, and this is my very daily while we use it. He's so cute :)



Dale appreciates that we do more walks now that I am home!





I'm a fan of baking and cooking, so Billy spends time in his little seat while we are in the kitchen. Too early for a measuring spoon?



We also had a play date with Jameson and Hudson who are a little over a year older than Billy. It makes Billy look so small next to these two big boys! I'm looking forward to watching their friendship grow.



We started an infant music class.



And here he is with the ladies, Lyla and Hazel. He got really warm, hence the onsie that looks close to naked!




We caught little Billy looking at his dad, and he had the cutest expression. I love these two men!





Again in the Bjorne, love this tiny little one.






When my mom came up this week she brought Charlie, so Dale enjoyed the play date!
















Can't get much cuter than this!


Here is our little guy and he's working so hard at his tummy time!




Trying to capture his smile...


And this was at Brian's grandpa's 90th bday party. He was a little overwhelmed, but did great! He was a champion during family photos too. more pics to come later :)


However on the way back he had a blow out, and melt down, so we drove the last half of the way home with this naked and stunned baby.


Brian's been working hard on the garden boxes, and they are coming along!


We try to help... but it sometimes doesn't really work ;-/



Still trying to capture that little smile.







I think he is so precious after his bath and there's just something so lovable about a clean and naked baby that smells like Johnson & Johnson, melts my heart.





After putting him in the striped outfit I realized he looked like he was in jail, but cutest jail bird ever! We wore it on the way to music class, but in true form after the car ride he needed a new outfit anyway... oh well. So we got some pretty cute pics of Billy and Hazel. We missed Lyla this week!








Then we also made sure to do some 2 months photos for our growing boy! He's so precious. I just love him so much!

I can't get over this side-by-side, he has grown so much!




Speaking of growing, he's already 13lbs and 4 oz! Way to go buddy, he's a champion nurser and I'm so proud of him!



No comments:

Post a Comment