38 weeks and the size of a 6 1/2 lb pumpkin! Ready to meet this little pumpkin :)
We did not expect this snow storm, but took advantage of the beautiful back drop!
I know, I know, heart hands on the belly... But I did it :)
So pretty! I love our house :)
In fact, it was so snowy that I missed my last day at work before starting my leave (it's surprisingly hard to help deliver babies when you are 37+ weeks pregnant). Brian came home from work though with flowers, a card, and balloons... All for my "retirement". Thanks babe.
Ps- I'm planning on trying to work on-call as an RN but most likely not full time... So for now I guess it's semi-retired? Brian has quite the sense of humor... It was very sweet though and made me cry. Shocker, I know :)
Looking forward to a baby though sometime soon over the next few weeks! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Omg!!! Brian is so sweet. What a cute surprise!!!!! You are so ready for this baby boy!!! The snow at your house is beautiful
ReplyDeleteAdorable! You will be holding that baby boy of yours in no time! I love the "retired" flowers and balloons!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great! Did Brian take these photos? Great job :)
ReplyDeleteHappy retirement - but also, congrats on the new job starting any day!!!
I'm rooting for FEBRUARY 25th!!!!!!! (Sawyer's birthday!) And that's the same term Erik used when I cut back my hours in October too!!! "Semi-Retired", I love it :) Looking amazing my love, hope you're feeling amazing too!!!!!! Even though you probably aren't because I know what 38+ weeks feels like ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, praying for you and your growing family every day :)
ReplyDelete