This week we went to the duck game and I felt the baby have the hiccups for the first time, I loved it. So tiny and cute :) it was too close of a game, but the ducks won the civil war, so overall it was a great day!
Brian thought it was funny that this was the only time I go hunting :)
After Brian used the chainsaw to cut down the tree, we saw a bright yellow sign that said "No Personal Chainsaws" oops! Haha
We are still working on all the Christmas decorations inside, I've been having to take lots of breaks. But Brian got the lights up! I love our house, especially at Christmas!
Brian also helped fix the letters that I accidentally mounted upside down, and we finally got them up in the wall in the nursery. Such a great week :)







No comments:
Post a Comment