This week our baby is the size of a bell pepper!
Ben the Bell Pepper! Dale was pretty excited :)
We had our anatomy scan and everything checked out :)
And we found out...
It's a BOY!!!!!
Brian got to come to the appointment, and I was so happy to have him there. Of course as soon as she told us it was a boy I started crying. Just cuz. Happy tears because it's so much more real now. Brian said he knew I was going to cry no matter what :)
I started feeling the little guy moving this week! Tiny little flutter... I love it :) we are so excited he's doing well and it feels very real now! Can't wait to meet our son!!!
Time to start getting the nursery ready!!






I gotta say I have a soft spot in my heart for little boys... :) You two are going to be wonderful parents!!!
ReplyDelete