Monday, July 29, 2013

3rd Anniversary!

Brian and I celebrated three years of marriage this past week!

I love my husband so much :)


We went to dinner after work at the melting pot and had such a fun and yummy night out!




When we got home, I had this surprise on the counter:


3 different colors of roses for 3 years of marriage! 2 dozen each :) so sweet and thoughtful.


This was such a huge surprise because Brian bought my Anniversary gift in Paris and I've been using it for the past few months :)

This was my anniversary gift:




Because of that, I didn't expect anything else!

Another surprise is that my parents sent me flowers at work :)


The following weekend we went to a beautiful wedding at the same church where we got married! It was so fun to celebrate 3 years at this beautiful church!















1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary VanHoys!!! Looks like the celebrations, from Paris to The Melting Pot to the wedding, made for some great memories for your 3-Years together in marriage :)

    ReplyDelete